Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Raise Your Hand if You Love Swiffer




First, the business stuff: I'll earn a commission on any sales (both from the Swiffer Wet Jet Starter Kit and any other products on the P&G eStore) if you purchase a product from the link below.

Now, the fun stuff: I've been meaning to buy a new Swiffer Wet Jet. Have you ever used one? You really can't beat it for convenience.

Several years ago, when I was pregnant with my second child (who's 8 now!), all I wanted for Christmas was the new Swiffer Wet Jet. I couldn't wait to get my hands on it. I was pretty sure it would make my lazy pregnant self a much better housekeeper.

The thing is, in my last two pregnancies, I had less energy than a slug. My first pregnancy wasn't like that. Perhaps it was the added challenge of already caring for a child while pregnant. There were no leisurely naps after work or long weekend sleep-a-thons.

Anyway, I just knew the Swiffer Wet Jet was what I needed to keep my floors clean while I gestated. My husband obliged and made sure there was a Swiffer Wet Jet Starter Kit under the tree for me on Christmas morning. I've always loved cleaning products, so this was a fun gift.

Did it revolutionize my housekeeping? Definitely not. I was still lazy and pregnant.

Did it make cleaning the floors a bit easier? Yes!  At the time, I couldn't have bent over to wring out a mop if someone dangled a Snickers bar in front of my face. It was a fun novelty and it was easy to use - no awkward bending and twisting required. 

That Swiffer has long since gone where all good Swiffers go after they've lived in a house with toddlers that like to "help" mommy clean.

But, I've been pining for a new one.

If you have, too, you can order it through the link below. You'll also help me earn money to buy my own Swiffer Wet Jet Starter Kit. 

If that isn't enough, here are a few more reasons to shop the P&G website right now:

1)      They have 10% off all items now through August 31, 2012.         
2)      There's free shipping on orders over $25.
3)      There are lots of great Olympic-themed bundles and deals right now. P&G is a big Olympic sponsor.

Remember, in order for me to get the commission, you must shop through this link. If you would like to share this great deal with family and friends, send them back to this post to click through to the site. 

Swiffer Wet Jet Starter Kit

2 comments:

Thanks!