Thursday, September 6, 2012

Check Out This Deep Cleaning List!

I remember when I was in college and working as a waitress. The restaurants I worked at had daily cleaning lists for the waitstaff to do during the down time. They also had monthly cleaning lists for those things that didn't need to be done every day, but needed to be done on a regular basis.

Here's a link to the D and R Tabb blog's deep cleaning list. Some of the tasks are more time consuming than others and may take more than one day to complete, especially if you're only able to devote a few minutes to deep cleaning a day.

In my house, these things rarely get touched with a cleaning rag. This is a simple way to start giving these neglected areas some love!

18 Ways to Deep Clean Your Home

I think I'm going to make my own version as a checklist for posting in the kitchen. I love my to-do lists!

3 comments:

  1. Looking forward to your lists and cogitating on making some myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow....love the blog. I'm not ashamed to admit that I'm new to cleaning (I guess the economy has forced more men into this area). I began a commercial cleaning business and I am considering branching ouot into residential as weel. As such I have begun surfing cleaning blogs and websites for tips (I know, I know, my life is too exciting....lol). there is some great stuff here, and I look forward to returning.

    Thanks,
    J. J.

    http://www.gracecommercialservices.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks!