Friday, February 8, 2013

Please Vote for Her!

She's a blogger and a friend of a friend of my sisters.  Did you follow that?

Her name is Tracy Winslow and she blogs at Momiacal.  Her blog is funny, entertaining, and relatable!

She's in the running at the Top 25 Funny Mom blogs of 2013 at the Circle of Moms.  She's holding steady at #23 right now and needs your help to pull her up to the top!  I know we can do it!  Let's pull her up!

Vote early, vote often! 

(Marianne, why aren't you on this list?) 


4 comments:

  1. I agree that Marianne should be in the list and wil check out Traci's blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When someone writes an article he/she retains the idea of a user in his/her mind that how
    a user can know it. Thus that's why this article is great. Thanks!
    Feel free to surf my webpage reputation management

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tracy placed!! I didn't get the notice until late in the game that the contest was going on (or maybe I wasn't so careful about reading my emails). I think I came in #503rd (a bit down from last year's Top 25). Oh well - it means far more to me that you and Carol think I should there. I'm truly touched.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read Momaical blog, its really nice. Surely Tracy Winslow’s blog should get more rank. All the best for her blog. Nice post.


    Residential Cleaning Services Mesa AZ

    ReplyDelete

Thanks!